Offered Salary : Confidential
Experience Level Not Specified
Experience Length 1 - 3 Years
Industry Logistics & Transportation
Minimum Qualification Not Specified
A leading Apparel Manufacturing and Textile Company seeks to engage highly motivated, self-driven and experienced persons for the role of a Dispatch Rider.
- The dispatch rider shall perform duties, tasks and responsibilities in carrying out courier services in line with set Company objectives geared towards the Company’s continuous growth and operational expansion.
Job Description – Dispatch Rider
- The key areas of the Dispatch Rider among others shall be the following:
- Ensuring that items received are handled well and neatly dispatched to recipients.
- Monitor the route and status of items to be dispatched; coordinate and prioritize their schedule.
- Assisting with the renewal of roadworthy certificates and insurances of the motor cycle.
- Ensuring that daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections are conducted on the motor cycle.
- Ensuring that minor maintenance task on motor cycle are performed when necessary.
- Ensuring that vehicles are neat both inside and outside at all times.
- Ensuring that the motor cycle have the required fuel at all times.
- Ensuring that the periodic scheduled for motor cycle maintenance is effectively done and reported.
- Performing other duties as may be directed from time to time.