Offered Salary : Confidential
Experience Level Management Level
Experience Length 3 - 5 Years
Gender Not Specified
Minimum Qualification Others
DESCRIPTION – BRANDS MANAGER
A reputable company in the Garment Manufacturing and Textile industry seeks to employ the services of a Brands Manager.
The primary duty of the Brands Manager shall be tasked to ensure the success of the products brand, maintain the brands image, and ensure that the Brand remains recognizable, up to date, and exciting to customers
Develop and direct marketing efforts to increase the value and performance of a the Company’s brand, and product.
The Brand Manager must focus on developing a brand’s profit and loss performance, image and positioning compared to competitors
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Carry out advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as Marketing, IT, and Graphics)
- Managing the Brands budgets and delivering value for money
- Organizing events such as product launches, and photo shoots
- Brand Managers must have a good understanding of their audience and customers and have strong creative, analytical and organization skills
- A Brand Manager must also have a good handle on consumer and market insights, including the ability to analyze market data, and he or she may be tasked with conducting consumer research.
- Degree in Marketing or a related degree.
- About five (5) years in a similar role
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Team working skills
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with and an understanding of market research
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns