Offered Salary : Confidential
Experience Level Not Specified
Experience Length Not Specified
Gender Not Specified
Minimum Qualification Degree
Legal Aid Commission invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for employment in a reputable Public Service Organization as Assistant Legal Aid Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implements programmes and activities of the division
• Collects data for the development of guidelines, standards, processes and procedures for legal assistance for the realization of right to personal liberty, equality before the law and fair trial.
• Provide general legal services
• Collects data for the preparation of annual budget and work plan of the Division.
• Collects data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports for the Division.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum or a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from an accredited tertiary institution.
• Must have been called to the Ghana Bar
• Must have completed pupil-age