Offered Salary : Confidential
Experience Level Senior Level
Experience Length Not Specified
Gender Not Specified
Minimum Qualification Degree
Legal Aid Commission invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for employment in a reputable Public Service Organization as Assistant Alternative Dispute Resolution Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collects data for the development of guidelines, standards, processes and procedures for ADR delivery.
• Implements programmes and activities of the
• Collects data for the formulation of policies.
• Collects data for the development of a system of customary
• Provides paralegal assistance.
• Facilitates the conduct of public education on Alternative Dispute Resolution.
• Collects data for the preparation of annual budget and work plan of the Division.
• Collects data for the preparation of annual and other Periodic reports for the Division.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Law or any other related field from an accredited tertiary institution
• Must have completed National Service